What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 3/28/2012
491 Old Santa Fe Trail
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
New Mexico Tourism Department Online Business Directory
Terms & Conditions
Consistent with the mission of the New Mexico Tourism Department (NMTD), the purpose of the Department's website www.newmexico.org is to market New Mexico as an enchanting destination to the world. In accord with our mission, the following guidelines have been established for determining which external businesses or organizations will be allowed to list on www.newmexico.org:
- The listing organization or business must have a website and must provide a link back to www.newmexico.org that is prominently displayed on their website.
- The organization or business that wishes to place a link or listing on NMTD's website must provide goods, services or information through their website that directly benefit the traveling public. The Department reserves the right to determine the relevance of the organization or business as it relates to the tourism industry.
- Any organization or business that wishes to place a link or listing on NMTD's website must be Based in New Mexico.
- The organization or business should provide goods, services or information that are unique to New Mexico.
- The linking website's information must be presented in a positive, appealing manner.
- The linking organization must provide a good or service that reinforces the Department's mission to market New Mexico as a travel destination.
The New Mexico Tourism Department reserves the right to deny a link to any business or organization that does not meet our guidelines or does not adhere to the department's mission as determined by NMTD.
Beginning March 20, 2008, organizations or businesses that wish to have a listing on NMTD's website must apply for a listing by filling out the online business listing form located on NMTD's website newmexico.org/industry/Login.aspx. NMTD personnel will then review the listing request and approve or deny the listing based on our published guidelines.
The NMTD Web Team will determine the most effective placement of external links on NMTD's website.
Acceptance of a listing on www.newmexico.org does not constitute an endorsement of that business by the New Mexico Tourism Department. Listings are provided as a service to the traveling public, but the Tourism department does not in any way vouch for the accuracy or reliability of external websites.
Placing a listing on the tourism website is provided as a free benefit by the Tourism department. The linking organization or business is responsible for the accuracy and content of any information they enter on NMTD's website. If changes need to be made to a listing, and the link requestor is not able to make the necessary changes using the NMTD website business listing application, NMTD personnel will make the changes on a case by case basis, subject to their adherence to our published guidelines. It is not the responsibility of NMTD personnel to review a requestor's link or website for accuracy or functionality.
The New Mexico Tourism Department reserves the right to review all listings or links and delete them without notice. The New Mexico Tourism Department reserves the right to terminate or modify its website without prior notice.